The aim of the Carlisle Community Cycle Hub is to make cycling available to everyone
Community Cycle Hub
- Encourage adults (regardless of age, cycling experience, gender, social class) to consider cycling as a recreation and as an alternative means of transport.
- Provide easy access to free of charge cycle loan.
- Provide opportunities for social interaction with led cycle rides.
- Provide facilities for teaching/learning bike care and maintenance classes.
- Create mutual links with local cycling groups.
The Hub is supported entirely by volunteers, Cycling UK and thanks to McKnight & Son has a workshop next to Rebike at the former Mitchell Dryers works in Denton Street.